Who doesn’t need some time to unwind after a successful day of sessions, exhibits and networking at the IAITAM ACE? It’s ok if you don’t want to venture out into Orlando because there are plenty of amenities at the Caribe Royale hotel to keep you relaxed and entertained!
- Venetian Chop House The hotel’s signature restaurant serves steak, seafood, chops and wine in a beautiful dining room beneath ornate chandeliers. One customer review says that “the service was exceptional and the food went way above our already high expectations.”
- The Island Spa Relax with a manicure, facial, pedicure and a massage.
- Calypso’s Pool Bar and Grille This half indoor, half outdoor eatery serves a “Floribbean” menu that includes poolside cocktails!
- Fitness Center The Caribe Royale has basketball and tennis courts and a 1.5 mile trail in addition to its well-stocked, 2-story fitness center. Guests can walk/run the trail or rent a bicycle for $10 an hour.
- Pool There’s a waterslide and it isn’t just for kids! For extra shade and an extra treat, rent a poolside cabana package complete with a cooler of water, extra towels and drink coupons for Calypso’s. If you want to cool down but not actually go for a swim, stroll through the waterfall cave and enjoy the cold spray.
The Caribe Royale also has two arcades, two lounges (sushi, cheese boards and cocktails, anyone?), a 24-hour café, a coffee café that also has a soft serve frozen yogurt bar, a gift shop, The Tropicale casual eating restaurant, a self-service business center, a car rental service right on the property and a complimentary shuttle that goes straight to the Walt Disney World Ticket & Transportation Center!
Caribe Royale boasts that “with spacious accommodations, flexible meeting spaces and outstanding amenities… has earned a reputation as one of Central Florida’s premier convention and vacation hotels.” Customer reviews boast about the rooms: clean, immaculate, spacious and comfortable, and the staff: accommodating, friendly, attentive and welcoming. “I loved the beautiful weather and sitting by the beautiful pool doing my work. It sure beats sitting inside while watching the snow fly!”
See you in Orlando, Florida May 8-10 for IAITAM ACE 2018, the largest ITAM Conference in the world!